Bomod-ok Falls during the rainy season.
Rice fields in Barangay Aguid, above Bomod-ok Falls.
- This tour may not be available on days when there are rituals happening; and such spiritual proceedings do not have definite dates. In cases where guests have paid in advance and the tour is cancelled due to this, a full refund will be provided.
- The tour is physically demanding as it would bring you all the way down to a river valley before coming back up again. It is not recommended for senior citizens or those with health issues unless they live an active lifestyle.
- Barangay Access Fee (Php 10 per head)
- If the group is less than 10 people, the extra cost will be refunded
- Shuttle Fee
- English-speaking Guide
A minimal maintenance fee is included in the price to help maintain our services.
- Tourist Registration Fee (50 per pax)
- This is a mandatory fee to be paid upon arrival in Sagada. Non-registered tourists cannot access most tour sites in Sagada.
The trail for the tour is rough and rocky; it may be muddy as well depending on the weather so be sure to dress appropriately.
Check out our other tours: