Check out their website: www.inandakos.com
Things to take note of:
- The property is not along the main street and requires a 200m-walk from the parking area or central road
- Not recommended for senior citizens unless they live an active lifestyle; not recommended for those with very large suitcases
- Much more peaceful stay with nature's sounds as it is far from the busy street
- Directions: click [MAP 1] [MAP 2]
- They serve sumptuous homemade breakfasts and unlimited coffee all day which are included in their rates.
- They take note of your dietary preferences and allergies so make sure to inform the owners beforehand.
- They may also serve dinner if earlier requested.
- Chatting with the owners can be a history lesson of Sagada
- The BnB is managed by Ms. Alma or Auntie Alma as called by her guests, and her son Dako.
- Breakfast is served from 7:30 AM to 08:30 AM
- Make sure to tell the owners what time you would like to have breakfast
Inandako's backyard view of Mt. Kanip-aw and sections of Echo Valley.
The owner Alma with a wall painting by Patria Regalario in the background.
The kitchen and dining area, a familiar sight during breakfast.
For more pictures of Inandako's, check out their gallery by [clicking here].
You may book your rooms at Inandako's thru the ff:
- Facebook Page
- click the link and contact them thru Messenger
- click the link and complete the form for a booking request
Contact Inandako's BnB