Things to take note of:
- The property is right in the center of Poblacion -- the town center, and is not more than 5 minutes walk from the bus stops.
- A very short walk on concrete stairs is needed to get to the property.
- Parking areas are off-site but not too far. Street parking may also be allowed, depending on the season.
- Google Maps location: [click here]
- The accommodation is within the vicinity of Log Cabin Sagada.
- The restaurant is very near so you can make a reservation or order your food in advance.
- You may also request for your food to be delivered to your room.
- Ordering the brewed coffee or the local tea is a must if you just want to sit back, relax, and watch the world go by.
- If you happen to stay there in a weekend during the high season, reserving a seat for the Saturday dinner buffet is highly recommended.
- A bulk of the interior and exterior of the cabins are made of local pine wood.
- This makes the room quite warm during the rainy season and the cold season.
- It also makes the room too hot during summer days; but who stays indoors during the summer anyways?
- The cabins are small in size and are only good enough for two to four people.
- Not ideal for those looking to book for big groups.
French-Country inspired doors of one of the cabins
Wash and cooking area inside the cabin
The cabin has its own private bathroom and toilet.
A double bed and single bed in one of the cabins.Wooden dividers where guests can put their stuff.
You may book your rooms at Garrison Hill Cottages thru the ff:
Contact Garrison Hill Cottages: